BOOKS FOR PARENTS (To get my list of books for kids subscribe, and I'll send you my list of favorites by age!)
- SLEEP EASY SOLUTION, by Jennifer Waldberger and Jill Spivack
- HAPPIEST BABY ON THE BLOCK, by Harvey Karp, MD
- HAPPIEST TODDLER ON THE BLOCK, by Harvey Karp, MD
- CHILD OF MINE, FEEDING WITH LOVE AND GOOD SENSE, by Ellyn Satter
- GETTING TO YUM, by Karen Le Billon
- EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY TWINS, by Joan Friedman, PhD.
- BABY-PROOFING YOUR MARRIAGE: How to laugh more and argue less as your family grows. By Stacie Cockrell, Cathy ONeill, Julia Stone
- ALL JOY, NO FUN: the paradox of modern parenthood, by Jennifer Senior
- RAISING CAIN:Protecting the Emotional Life of Boys," by Dan Kindlon, PhD., and Micheal Thompson, PhD., 2000
- BOYS ADRIFT: The Five Factors Driving the Growing Epidemic of Unmotivatd Boys and Underachieving Young Men," by Leonard Sax, MD, PhD.
- GIRLS ON THE EDGE: the Four Factors Driving the New Crisis for Girls,"by Leonard Sax, MD, PhD.
- Cinderella Ate My Daughter: Dispatches from the Front Lines of the New Girlie-girl Culture, by Peggy Orenstein
- "The Kazdin Method for Parenting the Defiant Child," by Alan E Kazdin, PhD.
- "Duct Tape Parenting," By Vicki Hoefle
- "Stress-free Potty Training: a Commonsense Guide to Finding the Right Approach for Your Child," By Sara Au and Peter Stavinoha, PhD.,
- "The Ins and Outs of Poop," By Thomas R Duhamel, PhD.
- Bringing Up Bebe," By Pamela Druckerman
- "Parenting Without Borders: Surprising Lessons Parents Around the World Can Teach Us," by Christine Gross-Loh
- THE WAY OF BOYS, BY ANTHONY RAO
- "Free to Learn: Why Unleashing the Instinct to Play will Make Our Children Happier, More Self-reliant, and Better Students for Life," by Peter Gray
- Beyond Measure: Rescuing an Overscheduled, Overtested, Underestimated Generation, by Vickie Abeles, with Grace Rubenstein
- DALI LAMA'S "COMPASSION IN EVERYDAY LIFE"
- The No-Cry Separation Anxiety Solution," By Elizabeth Pantley
- “The Infertility Survival Guide: Everything You need to know to cope with the Challenges While Maintaining Your Sanity, Dignity, and Relationships, by Judith Daniluk, Ph.D.
- "The Importance of Being Little: What Young Children Really Need from Grown Ups," by Erika Christakis
- "What if Everybody Understood Child Development," by Rae Pica.
More coming and will have links soon...
Remember, no parent is an island....